On October 6th, 1945, Mrs. Earl Pierson, then assistant librarian, issued a request to every DeWitt Township organization to send two representatives to discuss the possibility of building a community center.
A piece of property on West Washington Street had been generously donated by Mr. and Mrs. Rogerson for the purpose of building a library, but they were also agreeable to the construction of a combination library and community center. The first donation was a pledge of $1,000 from Mr. And Mrs. Verne Walker.
All the local organizations agreed to raise money for this purpose making the vision a reality. <read more>
2016 Arts/Crafts Vendor Application.pdf
2016 Parade Entry Application.docx